ClimaStar 82 AD is:
- A 7-chamber frame profile and a 6-chamber wing profile with the building depth up to 82 mm, which makes it possible to reach very good warmth parameters;
- External profile walls with the thickness of 3 mm, which meet the highest RAL standards - "CLASS A" (PN-EN 12608)
- A layout of three gaskets ( one median and two tightening gaskets ), which provides an excellent tightness and an excellent acoustic and thermal insulation;
- A profile with a classical optic and balanced proportions, which makes it possible to fit windows with every elevation type;
- A total frame and wing height of only 124 mm, which provides a very good interior elucidation
- The possibility of using glazing up to 52 mm without any additional profiles;
- Reinforcements made of steel, used on the whole construction circuit, which provide an excellent static stability and a long-term functionality;
- Smooth, easy in caring surfaces, which don't need conservation;
- 13-mm axis of the fitting notch is a better protection from the burglary;
- A decreased liquefaction of water vapor on the glazing
- It's more difficult for burglers to force the window because of the deposition of the glazing at the depth of 25 mm;
In connection with a standard window with the Ug= 0,7 W/m2K the Uw=0,91 W/m2K. With a glazing with the Ug=0,4 W/m2K the Uw=0,8 W/m2K.
Modern EPDM gaskets with a shape memory, available in: black, gray or optionally caramel.
In the standard, they're equipped with 1 anti-burglary catch. It's possible to execute the ClimaStar 82 AD windows in the safety class up to RC2
The modern Maco Multi fitting, equipped with anti-brake in plugs i.S (intelligent Safety)
The ClimaStar 82 AD windows are in the standard equipped with a compound glazing 4/12/4/12/4 (aluminum frame) with the Ug factor Ug=0,7 W/m2K.